DA-ISRAEL 2014 Top 10 artworks - featuring winners

:iconda-israel: 2014 Top 10 artworks
:iconbummy1::iconbummy2::iconbummy3::iconbummy1::iconbummy2::iconbummy3::iconbummy1:

This is a forum feature for the group members of DA-Israel who won the contest of Top 10 artworks of 2014. Congratulations to the winners. :)

(1)  Sunrise in snowy Jerusalem by SirJoz  made by - :iconsirjoz:

(2)  Wolfie by diabolic-sun  made by - :icondiabolic-sun:

(3)  Yesterday in Carouge - Colors and reflections by Rikitza  made by - :iconrikitza:

(4)  Quarrel by WildPencil  made by - :iconwildpencil:

(5)  Carlsberg beer by Delahkel  made by - :icondelahkel:

(6)  Are You Jelly? by WildPencil  made by - :iconwildpencil:

(7)  Armenian fog by Rikitza  made by - :iconrikitza:

(8)  King of snow by yarivt  made by - :iconyarivt:

(9)  Who invited the showoffs? by HiViH  made by - :iconhivih:

(10)  Velra and family by HiViH  made by -  :iconhivih:
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I keep seeing these and it makes me feel like a shit artist.
Catherine don't get discouraged. There always will be people who are better at some things than others.
You are quite young, and your life is ahead of you. That means you have plenty of time to practice and improve your craft!
The more you practice, the better you become.

Use references for drawing, use tutorials, anything that might help you.
If you need such resources, just let me know, I know all the right places to find them, which would promise to make you quite busy for a while.

All the best artists in the world started as shitty ones. Keep that in mind. ;)
When was the last time you had a deviant that was a Netanyahu fan?
I don't see how is that poses a problem. It might be considered as uncommon interest but I can easily find you a lot of fan arts about Bibi. We have some in our group as well.

Still I don't see the problem. Art is art. And it does not matter if you want to draw Bibi or anyone else, the fundamentals are the same.
Same goes for literature.
:shrug: Well, I've been rejected from some groups because of my fan art.
In that case you don't really need them. Seriously, I would not like to be a part of any group that does not respect me as I am.
And I don't hide the fact I am Jewish and Israeli and a Zionist. So anyone who might have a problem can go and kiss their ***.

Seriously why would you even care about people like that?

On the other note, sometimes my works get declined too because they either don't withstand with the group standards or don't suit it. In that case, when I am evaluated for my craft, I just keep trying until I make it through.
I didn't even know they didn't like that until I try. They welcome me, then bam! I'm hit with the "you're a Nazi" thing.
View all replies