Comic or comic art critique groups?

Tell me if they exist, eh?   I could use a place to solicit critiques from people.  Where do I go?
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I haven't really found any good groups for that here on Da, most are good for promotion. If you want critique, I think its quicker to just ask in the forums, or if you make friends on DA that are willing to help you out. I've tried working with a couple of Facebook groups for the same thing, but you rarely get useful critique. Mostly, this is awesome, or your work sucks. While its nice to actually hear people say they like your stuff, it doesn't do much for helping you get better. I like to help people with critiques so if there is something you'd like advice on I'm willing to help.
....I don't think there are any active ones.But there are writer and  creator groups around the internet but they are subscription based , best thing to do is to pass this to people that know about art. What I did Is consult web comic artist that you may know is some way and ask for their thoughts and stuff . I could help  if you would like to