Looking for new members for both fantasy and scifi type RP groups

So I have two roleplay chats/groups I am still trying to get really running. Mostly trying to get regulars into the rooms and people that would like to add to both of the groups. And if I'm in the chats I may be multitasking so please be patient enough for me to respond.

The first one :iconwoa-qftls: chat.deviantart.com/chat/world… my main one that is medieval fantasy based. Its a ever expanding world of adventure and monsters. Many different races from humans,elves, giants and all kinds of beastman races. Members are able to ad to the world through the group, from maps, monster bio's, art and stories of there adventures there. This was also made on the idea to have role-players fight to the death with out there characters dieing permanently, at least to some extent so don't be afried to fight a battle you may not be able to win, thanks to the life stones that exist in this world.

The next one that its still rather new :iconspacechronicles: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Space… A space age scifi RP room with even less limits on races, as the universe is a ever expanding place to explore and can contain just about anything. Things can be much more extreme here with giant races and monsters, but with all the space age technology of course there are mechs to combat these large threats. So with all the worlds to explore members are also able to make there own worlds, space systems, and more. And again members are able to add there things into this universe by posting art, stories, landscapes, and boi's.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In