Work one-on-one with your own mentor!

Hello all :)

Wanted to post a thread to let everyone know that seniormentors is up and running! We've doubled in size over the past month and have lots of mentors waiting to help you with your artwork.

Check out the group's front page for more information and our simple application directions. :meow:

Photographers, traditional and digital artists, and writers are welcome to apply for mentorship!

*Note: We are also looking for MORE seniors to join our mentoring ranks. If you're a senior and would like to assist us in helping the community, there is a simple application process to become a Senior Mentor on the group's front page.

:iconseniormentors:

Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Love the idea of that group Clap 
I'm happy you do! It's a great one :D
The idea of it is great on it's own for sure :3
I don't really need anything now, but if I needed in the future, what about if when someone does mature works too :?
Well whenever an application comes in, we have the mentors look it over to see if someone can help the person. So it would be up to them :nod:
Oh I see. It's just that, even though I can't really now, I think I could have time and could use some help in maybe a month or two ^^.
I applied. Lovely idea for a group! One question. Is is free?
Oh of course! We don't charge anything for the mentoring :eager:
Ok. Cause I am sort of BROKE. :sorry: 
ugh, aren't we all! :faint:
Yup. Thanks for clarifying. And by the way, if I havnt said this before, ur so kind and your art is amazing! You are so great to have around :heart: :la:
Oh my :blush: thank you so much!
You are always welcome :heart:
:heart: Lovely group!