Character Development Challenges

Hello all. I am the founder of the group Character-Challenges. This group is all about learning more about your character(s) and strengthening them into what you want them to be. I am also striving for this group to teach a little something about characters creation, role playing, and writing.

The group is not much to look at right now but I am also seeking admins and people to help spruce it up. Getting an avatar is at the top of the list. Sweating a little... 

Since I just woke up this post may not be the greatest so if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.
character-challenges.deviantar…
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry about that. My computer is being a pain when updating that stuff and it must not have saved. Will it let you join now?
Seems like an interesting group. I can't join though, says it's not looking for admins at this time (I just want to be a regular member XP ). I can always improve on my characters haha.
Will it let you join now? It is not letting me change half the stuff at the moment so I will have to play around with it a bit. xD Gotta love technology haha
Yes, I can join now :D
Haha, I hear ya on that. My job's technology is old and really sucks v.v;