Caste Heaven based rp group. Looking for admin and interested.

There is a mange called Caste Heaven: Warning Yaoi, 18+

I very much like the idea of the caste game and was interested in making a rp group based on this idea. (Though it won't be a yaoi group or anything)

So far I have this:

4 classes:

Spades: Freshmen

Clubs: Sophomore

Hearts: Juniors

Diamonds: Seniors

(there is only one spot per class)

Castes:

Jokers: Can sometimes be referred to as a class clown, but these people are really just the school’s punching bags. They become “targets” once they become a joker, and they’ll find out their main purpose is for the schools amusement.

1-3: These are the nerds, the outcasts, the shy and outspoken types that usually hang out in the back of the class.

4-8: Middle Class: These are the usual class messengers, runners. preps, and excelling students

9-10: High class: These pretain to being flatteres of the king. They are often allowed to hang out with the king, and are seen as “poser” and “wannabe’s”

Jack: These are the right hand of the kings. It can very between being their “bestfriend” to “Bodyguard”. but to put it simply this is still the kings lacky, they are just usually the kings right hand lacky.

Queen: Usually many of these females fall in line to being the girlfriends of kings. This isn’t always the case. They still run a good section of the school, and are very much looked up to. They are usually the more “gentle hand” of the rulers (though the king still trumps them)

King: These people become the most popular guys in school, they rule over the class and are treated like kings.

Ace: Ace is a wildcard. Whoever manages to catch the ace gets to choose where they want to lie, or even if they just want to be non existant. It’s a “Get out of jail” free card, only this time it means you get to step out of the lines of the caste structure and be whoever you choose to.

How it would work:
And number cards are free to be taken from the get go (as long as you let an admin know that you are taking it so that they can mark it off to prevent double characters) (which would mean a number of 40 free spots)

There will be a face caste for every class (so 4 kings, 4 queens, 4 jacks, 4 jokers) (and 4 aces) How this would work is that everyone can choose to want their character to BE a face card (with an idea for a back up number card), however they will simply be put on a list of "wannabe's" and at the end of the "app acceptance periods"  using a random generator the cards will be assigned. People can choose to want their characters to be in more then one face card Ex:

Applicant: App
Class: Clubs
Caste: "Jokers, Kings, Jacks"  (or Number card 9)

This is the jist of it, it's just a school rp with a twist. I am looking to see if anyone is interested before I put any real effort into it, and to see if anyone would be interested in being an admin to help out with the group.
(Also any suggestions on ideas or how the group should work, events ect, are also welcome)
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ahh- This seems super interesting! I would be interested in joining or helping out in any way possible! 
awww I really love this manga~<3 will be really happy if this group become reality soon (。♥‿♥。)
been searching an active RP group lately /cries/

and I am bit interested being an admin. If you don't mind, could you explain to me about anything that usually the group admin do?
Well mostly the admin are there for me to run things by. As well as help out the group in cases, of things like application checks, journal checks. Just people who are there so I can more focus on actually running the group smoothly.
okay, I see, maybe i can help with it. and thank you for watching me i'll watch you as well for more info if you ready with the group~<3
Is the group easy to understand w/o reading the manga? 
Yes, it is. I'm really only taking the caste game idea out of the manga.
Ah, I see. It looks interesting. I'd be very much interested. 
Alright, thank you ^^
No need to thank me XD I'd be interested in being an admin as well. XD I hope this group becomes a reality soon :D 
Ok, well I shall watch you and let you know if I get anywhere with it XD