Anyone Like Silent Hill?

If you like to RP, I have a group. :iconsilent-hill-rp-da:. I'm trying really REALLY hard to get members and I've affiliated with a ton of groups, but people just aren't coming. The people who have come, haven't taken characters yet and it's driving me nuts! Does anyone want to join and take a character or have an OC? I'm dying here.
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Groups, Chatrooms & Events Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote or discuss groups, chatrooms and offsite art-related events. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)

In future, please consider all the forums before posting in them - this should help!
yes. the first game still freaks me the fuck out when I play it.
Yes, but not Silent Hill 4: The Room. It was originally made to be a stand-alone game, but decided to turn it into a SH.

Auto house review
Auto house ltd review
Sure, until they drove the franchise into the ground.

Damn you, Konami, stop fucking up! 
I like a lot of the symbolism and ideas behind it, but I can't say the games themselves are my cup of tea.

I'm also one of those guys who thinks the whole story surrounding Cheryl/Alessa and the cult (SH0, 1, 3) is the more interesting part of SH rather than "spooky town punishes people!" aspect (SH2, pretty much every other game in the series)
I like a bit of both, but I agree that the cult is definitely one of the more interesting parts of the series. 
Though to be fair, 2 did have the sexiest goddamn character in video game history.

:iconrapeplz:

...okay, it DID get really fuckin' Freudian, though!  Especially 4 when you were quite literally surrounded by phallic symbols and mommy issues. 
Yeah, 2 was the only one that ever did it successfully. The others are just ridiculous. I'll never understand why they keep trying to copy 2's success when all it ever does is blow up in their face.
Sucked at the first game (had no player's guide for it) but did looked up the lore and game play to get a better understanding of the series.
I'd love to but I'm not well versed with the lore.