Back On DA (At Least Under This Name) Will you join my group?

Was 2 years ago that I made my group and this particular account (I have another account, but I rather not to say what account that is). I made a group called The Writing Nerds, I need help managing it and members to help out. People with ideas, organization skills, etc. will be helpful. So if you are interested just comment or note me. 
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm learning pixel art… perhaps I could come up with something and present it to you? if you already have ideas in mind just say so and I'll see what I can do.
I don't want to be a person who expects free art from people. After all, people spend their time and talent on things. So I need you to clarify if this is an offer for a paid commission or a generous service?
A generous service… I don't have enough faith in my pixel art to commission yet… I mean, if you want to pay then I won't complain but it's free.
Alright. Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. #collegelife. If the offer is still up, I would very much like that. I'll be sure to credit you on the page. 
School has me busy so I can still try, it'll just take a while.
I could make an icon if I have enough time.

This is one I made for a contest:
Dragons and Werewolves Group Icon by PearOfDiscord
That's great. Sorry for the late reply, been busy. (I'll make sure to have someone to cover for me when I'm not able to do things XD). So if you have time and you're willing to do it than I would love that. I hate to sound rude, but you haven't said anything about a price- so I'm under the assumption it is free. Am I correct?
Sorry,  I should have made myself more clear.  I meant it as an offer of a commission.
You commission icons for groups? What's your charge?
Thanks for your interest!

I would charge 150 points for an icon with any design like this:
Group Icon Request for  TheMythicRift by PearOfDiscord
And 100 points for a simpler one with just text and a background like this:
Icon Comission for TytoTheGreat by PearOfDiscord
I'll probably start saving up then XD
Sweating a little... Sorry, but we all have to make a living.
View all replies