Looking for Manga artists, animators, and game developers

Hello, my name is Wolf, owner and head operator for KuroOokami Productions, a small and aspiring company looking to recruit new members. 

While normally I'd post in the job section, we only recently made a group here under the name KuroOokami-PrD and we need recruits to help with a few projects that we can market, THEN stable ourselves to start paying normally, but we can't do that alone and almost no one ever gives the little guys a chances. We've got scripts finished, ideas, and more, but we need manga artists especially, as well as game developers for our game that we're making. 

Note, we hope to make a future making anime, manga, machinima/machinime, movies both live action and animated/CGI and finally, video games and apps. So if you can do any of the following and want to join what will be the biggest thing since sliced bread, message me, or post here, or hey check out our new group that has yet to post anything. I'll provide more information if anyone is curious. 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why not start a Kickstarter or Indiegogo? Have you published anything yet in the 2-3 years you've had this setup?
We have completed parts yes, however I want to have some form of animated video or at least 30 seconds of sketches to show. While the scripts are done, we've dabbled in retail, and spread from machinima directors to live action actors, we haven't been able to find artists and animators as they are rare where I was located and honestly had no clue about Deviant Art. 

Our primary plan for funding the anime would be kickstarter once we have the people who can assist in making at least 30 seconds to 2 minutes of footage. I don't want it to be simply words that talk about the story, I want to put a description alongside a visual, to show how serious we are and that we are capable of making it. Publishing the novel versions would be easy and I could do it at any moment as of now with the only risk being how successful the novel version would be, but I don't want to publish a novel yet, I want to throw out a manga first at least alongside the novel so I spread to two separate literary worlds with two different projects, and afterwards, start publishing the other completed projects at certain points in time. 

So to answer, technically no, nothing published yet primarily because of business strategy, I want something eye catching and I want to throw multiple claws up to the top of the mountain so I'm not afraid if I use one and it breaks. And Kickstarter, yes, we have that in mind but need something to show case first, and I want it to be something coherent and as professional looking as possible. 

If you or anyone you know wants to help, please, feel free to contact me directly ^_^ 
I only tend to invest in things if pay is certain. If you can arrange that, drop me a line.
We'll keep you in our reserves list then :) Thank you
Come back with a project in mind -- you don't want people arguing about what it is you're going to make.
We have projects done, script wise, entire novels just sitting there, waiting for the art. We have a variety of Genres, so we designate artists based on what they prefer and what we have room for. 
While it seems rather interesting, I would like to hear a little more about this before making any definitive decisions. 
Oh of course, I'll send you a note to further discuss the details. 
I'm down to help if it's something like commission work. As far as my talent goes, I draw and whatnot :)
That would be ok, if you can send me a note I'll discuss the terms and circumstances one on one 
i don't have time to actually take part in this but i'd like to affiliate your group with mine! i started a new manga label. i hope to make it a real company one day but i'm nowhere near that... so i know how you feel XD you've got a long way to go but you can do this as long as you are very disciplined and organized and you are willing to put lots of time into this. good luck and i'm sending you an affiliate request!
It's been about 2-3 years and we have a large group of artists, coders, directors, video game people and so on. We've got people, most are students like me though, so they're still learning. Believe you me, it's do or die in my mind for this company. Hey if you want, send me a note and we can talk about maybe your future company partnering with mine. We have a lot of stuff you may or may not be interested in hearing about :) 

Thank you also for the affiliation, it means a lot ^_^