Looking for members and groups!

So I RP a lot, and I run my own group and whatnot, but I'm wondering if there's any other groups out there? Most of the characters I have are humans, but I also have a few others like Gijinkas too :) Send me your groups!

Things I like:

:bulletred: Pokemon
:bulletgreen: Adventure/Scifi/Action
:bulletred: Active groups lol
:bulletgreen: Dragon Ball Z

But feel free to link anything else too! :)

I'm also trying to recruit members for my own group :D :icondividenconquermotwrp: if you think you'd wanna join, join away!
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a group just for fan art/ comics. You can check it you and see if it suits you. 
ComicVerse101
Do you like cats? If so feel free to come check out Feliventures!

I just re-vamped a bunch of things and I'm looking for some more members so we can get things moving.
:iconpokejinkafamily: sounds like a great match for you! This week we are hosting a chatroom event for members and non-members to hangout and ask any questions.
Hey there!

:iconthe-accession-epoch: The Accession Epoch is an RP group I'm in where you can have your own character from your own world- Sci-fi, Fantasy, Adventure, you name it, the genre's totally welcome here!  

We have an enrollment window coming up soon.  Please check our group out, and if you have any questions, feel free to send a note to the group or pop into our OoC chat.  I hope to see you there!  >u< d
Something I do is I look at the way I categorized a deviation. For example:

Fan art, Digital Art, Portraits, Other

Therefore I look up groups for those things, and something else for other. :P It works for me!! ^^ Good luck my friend in finding some groups to join!!

Also, there are some great ones like :iconprojectcomment:, :icondevsincere:, :iconall-about-features:, :iconprojecteducate:, and :icondeviant365:, all of which I recommend going to. :)
I was thinking of making a Lucky Report group. Though I should probably get some free time.
Pfft you know I'd probably join that for the sake of lucky lol
Cool, I'm sure a lot of the same people would join :XD:

RPs in that group would be more slice-of-life with a twist of fantasy and adventure. With occasionally action.

Too bad I can't make one yet.
ah yes right, you're in admin in 3 groups are you not? Well which one are you the least active in?

I'd probably wind up using my original motw cast for that :p it'd probably be less confusing with the species lol
I guess I could not be a contributor for Pokemon X and Y, I don't really contribute :XD: There's too many anyway

We'll see. ;)
Talking from school computers ftw :p

I could totally be your cofounder //shot

I think you'd prefer my original Emily anyway =p she's much more fun lol
I don't mind. Either are fine (what's the difference?).Though, as a first OC, the character should be from Lucky's world. There'll be a certain difficulty to characters traveling into Lucky's world.
View all replies
Hmmmmm

Do you like dragons?
Considering my favorite pokemon is Rayquaza I'll say yes =p don't actually have any dragon ocs though, probably could think of one if I tried Though lol
Ok :3, well I have a rp called "DireRoleplay" (So creative I know) and it's for dragons and dragonlike creatures.