In Search of a Warrior Cat Rp Group

I'm in search for a LITERATE warrior cat rp group. However, I have one stipulation. I want to join with this character
 Owlcry by Kitai473
This is my cat, Owlcry and if you read the description you'll understand why there's a legit owl on his back. If anyone knows of an active and literate rp group that wouldn't mind me entering with this pair, let me know. I know how hard it is to find decent groups that would accept something like this. I in my own group, GuardiansoftheCode couldn't accept this at the moment. But I'd really love to use him so suggest away my friends XD.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a group, Feliventures. It's not a warrior rp, but it's similar. It's about cats and it's set in Ancient Egypt. Currently I have no rule against companion animals, and I'm considering making that an extra that you can purchase with our own currency, scarabs. If you'd be willing to join with just the cat and do a couple rps, you'll probably get enough points to earn the owl if you're interested.
thedarkheartcats.deviantart.co…

This is a good rp group if you want to join. ^^
Non-clan born limit is reached in that group so there'd be no point in me even asking to join with this character. 
Oh. Well you can still join with another cat
I'd rather not. Thanks anyways.
:iconFutrie-of-the-clans:?
If you didn't mind making him an anthro, you could use him in The-Forests-Song
Otherwise, Familiar-Seasons allows animal companions
I don't want to change him and both groups would require me to do that. Plus Familiar seasons won't let me have a barn owl.
Ah, I'm not too familiar with Familiar Seasons, but I had heard it allows animal companions so I figured I'd suggest it. I hope you can find something ^^