Anything

So I've been trying to get back into the habit of drawing/writing more often and I figured to best way to do this was to join a group. Any group is fine, though a group that can offer any critique would be nice :)

RP groups are fine too, though I’m still pretty new at the whole role-playing thing.
Assuming you guys accept noobs... of course
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
dA-WritersRevolution is open to both written artists and visual artists and would love to have you!
Cool. I just joined
awesome! Welcome to the group! Let me or one of our admins know if you have any questions or suggestions!
I can be your friend :D
awesome,now we are friends :D  How are you friend :D?
Hi there, and congratz on your decision to improve yourself in the wonderous avenue of art!  OuO /

Since you're looking for groups to join, I thought I'd recommend the RP group :iconthe-accession-epoch: 

I joined this group since I wanted to get back into the RP world after years of being out of it, as well as improve my own drawing/writing skills...They gave me a very warm welcome, and I felt a part of the group as soon as I jumped in.  Being the newbie on the block is not an issue here- we love artists, writers, and RPs of all varieties and levels!  <3

The Accession Epoch also features a setting that welcomes characters and worlds of most any genre of your liking- cyborgs, fairies, exotic monsters, or anything your imagination can create are all great to have here!

All in all, this group loves members both new and old, skilled and just starting out, it's a group you can really grow with and grow for, and really lets you go far with your imagination.  Give it a look-through, and if you have any inquiries or the like, feel free to send the group a note or stop by in our OoC (Out of Character) Chat!  Best of luck, darling!  \ >u< /
Hiya there :D And don't worry, we were a noob at RPing at one point =p

If you're interested in RP groups though, I suggest possibly joining my group? :D :icondividenconquermotwrp: I started it up not too long ago and I'm looking for more members to make the experience more fun :D I can answer any questions you have too, either about the group itself or RP :dummy:
Looks like a fun group. What are you guys RP-ing about?
well, the group itself is based on my story im currently writing, but if we're messing around it could be pretty much anything :D you can use pretty much any type character too
I don't understand what you're trying to do here...
There is a group in my signiture thingy
The AOV would be happy to welcome you as a new member!:iconartistsofvacuity:
We're a samll little family but therefor I can assure you, that we're a cosy and caring one.^^
Just leave a commetn on our page or write me a note if you're interested in joinung us. 
Are you into Pokemon RP groups? I have one, :icontanuki-legacy:, a Hard Corps Uprising / Neo Contra-themed PMD Eevee RP group.