Looking for a group all about an upcoming fantasy multiplayer online roleplaying game?

Well hello there! Do you like dragons, wyverns, griffins, other mythical beasts? Currently a game is being created to contain all of those said creatures. If you are interested, you may like to check out the group on dA rarrentyme-group.deviantart.co… or join the forums where a very small first version is already up to play! rarrentyme.boards.net/
What is this game all about?
The game, called 'The Land of Rarrentyme' or 'Rarrentyme' for short (pronounced Rawr-en-time) will hopefully become a 3d game with different playable mythical creature species, these species consisting of dragons, wyverns, phoenixes, griffins, hippogriffs, unicorns, and pegasi. You will be able to hunt, fight, chat and roleplay with other players, and complete various quests. Also, there shall be a secret update if the game reaches its first starting stages, in which a mystery may need solving.

What will the game look like?
Rarrentyme will have a large landscape, with possibly a few other 'levels/maps' which you'd enter through tunnels or other cave-like structures. The world will be ever changing through updates, with prey animals and other species to interact with. There may be even a main 'town' for you to explore, perhaps trade with other players, access items, etc.

Does this game have a release date?
Like most independent games, the answer is no. A demo version (very minor and small game) is currently up to allow players to mess around and have something to do while the actual product is being worked on. Depending on the staff's free time and experience, the game's production may be sped up or slowed down depending on the day.

How is the community/other players?
Rarrentyme is generally known to have a supportive, friendly community. Our forums need more action though, and we've gained members but not much activity. You can help us with that! You can roleplay, post artwork, give suggestions for the game and chat with others on the forums and group. The more people to support the staff the better the game will be!

If you are interested, even the tiniest bit, please check out the group and forum. Who knows, maybe this experience will lead to something far greater? With players helping our growing community, the adventures ahead in the game can become more and more exciting.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh sounds interesting! Can't wait for it :D
I'm glad you're interested. c: If you'd like to help and support join the forums! :D
May i can give one or two ideas. Have a few dragon sketches here, but can't do much for the engine :/
Er, no, it's not that you should be a staff member. I mean if you want to help us you can become a member on the forums.
Yeah im on it^^
It says "the page you were looking for doesn't exist" ... For the group link ...
Let me amend that.