Are you a fan of Pokémon who also likes Crossovers? Join my group!

Do you like Pokémon in addition to crossovers? Then join :iconpokemoncrossovers: today!

I really need some Co-Founders and Contributors in the group, too.

Anyone can join just as long as they like Pokémon crossovers of different kinds :)!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm not a huge writer of crossovers, but I'd love to be apart of anything you guys do. Community is really important to me. Definitely let me know if there's any way I can be a part of this! I'd be happy to write crossovers for people.
Ok. Thanks for offering :hug:!

In fact, what other series besides Pokémon do you like?
As far as video games go? I like Fallout a lot, and Metroid quite a bit too. Not a lot of video games I play are very story oriented. I used to write My Little Pony and I'd be interested in writing more. I like Star Trek a lot and general sci-fi. Not too many other major fandoms I've been a big part of, but I'm not closed off to them.

I'm totally open to writing anything else. If you have a suggestion let me know and I'd be happy to do it. I have a feeling you wouldn't be opposed to doing a Hilda and Sonic crossover and I would be totally interested in doing that too :)
Okay :). I have played Metroid:Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion on a GBA emulator and liked them :)!

Anyway, Here's an idea. How about a Pokémon/Metroid fanfic where Hilda ends up on Planet Zebes, and just as a Metroid is about to come upon her (At first Hilda uses one of her Pokémon to try and beat the Metroid, but her Pokémon's attacks don't work.), Samus ends up saving her and they team up to take on Ridley. IMHO, that would be an interesting story ^_^. I'd like to see that one first when you get the chance to do it :).

And definently :D! We could always use those kinds of stories as well. If you need to know anything about the Sonic series when writing that story, I'll help you out with the stories to various Sonic games and the character's personalities, too since i'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Sonic :)!
Absolutely! Sounds fun and doable. I will definitely get to it :)

Feel free to recommend story suggestions and crossover contributions the group may need. If you have a Sonic and Hilda idea, let me know. I'll totally do it!
About halfway done :) Can I get an invite to the crossover group? Can't seem to join for whatever reason. Says you aren't accepting new member.
View all replies
Oh yes! Yes! I do! :D love to join thanks :)