Looking for weightloss motivation?

Are you looking for motivation? Well we are here to help you out! :eager: We are a group of people looking to help eachother with any of the following:

:bulletpink: Weightloss
:bulletpink: Getting fit
:bulletpink: Healthy meal ideas
:bulletpink: Motivation

:lift: emote by Little-Dante

We all know how much of a struggle it is to try and do things on your own. Especially trying to lose weight. This group was made for people to have a place to go when they are seeking help with motivation or just want to chat about their experiences and motivate others!

So how do we plan on using this group?

:blowkiss: remake by arrioch

Eventually we will set up a weight loss blog. Everyone who wants to, can sign up and every couple weeks we'll meet up and discuss how the weeks have gone and how much weight you've lost or gained (if you're trying to gain weight). The aim is to keep people motivated by weekly/biweekly check ins :)

Right now I'm shooting to set this up in January for the new year but if we can start up a bit earlier, that would be great :aww:

We are also looking for any ideas for the group! So if you have some, feel free to let us know :)

I can't find my apple :c by PoisonTouch

We also use the #DudeLetsDiet chatroom to discuss our goals, workout ideas, weight loss tips healthy recipes, ETC :) So feel free to join us in that :dummy:

-- Crafty Jars-- by AshleyxBrooke

Join us in the  group chatroom on dAmn! Feel free to stop by and chat with us about your goals :)

:strong: #DudeLetsDiet <---- chatroom :strong:

-:icondudeletsdiet:
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am all for this :)
Ooooh!  We will be having recipes in the group too!
according [url=www.mmogface.com/]fut coins[/url] to assorted sources
I've been more active lately. I hope I can keep it up. :la:
Very cool idea!! I may join up.
sounds like an awesome plan!
can I join?
Yes! Just go to DudeLetsDiet and join the group :)
thank you! :)
just went and joined up :)