Need feedback on RP group idea and possible admins

I know I already founded one, but I think it kinda... died....? Anyways, this time, I want to be more prepared as to not make another dying one. I also want to offer alot more freedom for members with their characters. So far I've got a half fantasy/ half modern sort of setting, kind of like the more recent Final Fantasy games, but more even. The characters would pretty much be anything as long as they're human(oid? Maybe?) I'm considering having it as one of those regular life type RP groups (live in a city get a job etc.) but I might not make it that way... oh I dunno! Anyways, please give feedback on this idea! If there's enough people interested I'll make it and if you'd like to pre register for an admin position that'd be great. More info maybe later?
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I did a roleplay like this awhile back where we set a lot of non-human 'killers' into a large city and forcing them to be civil. It was a lot of fun. I'll definitely join!
Ok, that's great that you like the idea. :D I'll let you know if the group gets created. 
Sorry it died honestly, I'm not good at keeping things afloat...I'd love to still be of help!
It's ok, I'm not good at keeping things alive either. XD One time in an MMO I used to play, I went through 2 dead guilds that I made. XD And that'd be awesome! I'll tell you if the project actually comes live. :D
you could always partner up with :iconi-promise-exposure:

I mean one of the things we do is supports groups that means we would actively advertise your group as long as we're affiliates. We only ask that you return the same kindness to us!
Wow, thanks for the offer! :)
No problem! i mean our group primarily exposes other deviants so we figured groups counted too.
May be the action/adventure or war-like RP? With boss fights?
Maybe, thanks for the idea ^.^
Most RP groups don't have boss fights, and I think they should have more (except if the RP group is simulation ones). Tanuki-Legacy is one of the RP groups with boss fights.
Ah. How do the boss fights work?
Boss fights is where you are pitted against a stronger, larger or faster enemy, which is more powerful than regular enemies. They are important and essential in most video game genres.
Ik that XD was taking about in RP groups 
Boss battles in RP groups are pretty much the same.
View all replies
I know that XD was talking about in RP groupsgroups
You should make it so I can play as my stupid bird characters.  Then I would be happy to join.
count me in to join
Great, I'll let you know if the project actually starts ^.^
I think that would be cool