Looking for an RP group~

I'm looking for an active RP group, preferably one that will let me use a character that I already have created.

If you have any kawaii type groups, that would be awesome, but I also like:

-Pokemon
-Kingdom Hearts
-Anime

and things of that nature. 
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I might be slightly late on this, but if you're still interested ^^;

I recently made an RP group if you're interested in joining~ :meow: I'm still scramming to finish a couple of documents, but rest assured we're active XD. It's mainly a human(oid)ish oriented group :D

:icondividenconquermotwrp:
:iconpokecino: Its a group I joined maybe two years ago? Its a rp group about rich an famose pokemon gijinkas on a tropical island, Its pretty much the simplest way of putting it. Please go check it out if you can...we sorta need new members ^^; haha
I've got :iconaraethen: - It might not fit exactly under what you had planned, but we could surprise you! We're high-fantasy centered and in a kind of medieval setting. We're not many yet- but we get to know each other pretty well, and that's awesome ;) We'd be honored if you took a look!

Yes I know I'm late *sobs* (?)

Also, remember to look at groups you like's affiliates to find some other great groups!! Good luck searching! ^^
I took a look and I don't think it fits my needs very well, plus all of the charas are so pro looking, I feel like I would bring the group down! 

Sadly all of the affiliates that I loved were spanish only //cries 
Oww, too bad. But I tell you, you wouldn't! We're all here to get better and have fun, nobody would ever say anything about that ;)

Uugh. Maybe I could suggest :iconpokemon-of-avalon:, :icondog-gone: or :iconpoke-west: as starting points of search! They're affiliates of ours, but they don't all pop up at the same time ;)
Ill check them out, thank you <3
You're welcome! Good luck ^^
i have made a group that you may be interested in. you RP as a pokemon Trainer, Gym Leader, or even a Ranger. heres the link. pokemastersunited.deviantart.c… 
:iconpokejinkafamily: may be a great match for you! We're starting our Arceus' Awakening event soon, so you're just in time.
Ahh thank you so much, I'll join as soon as I have time to create my character<33
Would you mind looking at :icontanuki-legacy:, a Pokemon Eevee RP group based off Neo Contra, with some elements from other action games and shooters (like Time Crisis, Ikaruga and Call of Duty)? Expecting boss battles.
Unfortunately I'm only interested in human/humanoid/kemonomimi groups, but I did look around that group a bit

Thank you though~