New RP, looking for admins/members!

I've created a new RP group, Tixfield! I'm mostly in search of members and admins, and help getting the group started.

To join the group, fill out the application linked in the group and follow the instructions there! Comment here with your application, if you wish.

To become an admin, do the same, but please state in your application that you'd want to be a part of managing the group. I will accept up to 3, with more later on.

As an admin, you will help in the process of organizing the group and coming up with our monthly RP event. You can send affiliation requests, but you cannot invite members - that is for me, but if it gets overwhelming, I'll assign the job to one of you.

I hope we can have fun with this!
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So what is the purpose of the group or is it just an rp group in general?
I'm looking for someone to help plan and find a real purpose ^^' I'm not sure yet.
Ah, you probably want to get that down first and aim toward a specific genre of roleplay to attract a group of people toward it and come up with story and such. Unless you plan just to make it vast with almost endless possibility but that takes a hell lot of work
I was thinking of making it just a vast area with no specifics, but yes, that does seem like a lot of work. What kind of story are people attracted to?
All kinds, sometimes not even good stories in truth. If you're starting off with a vast area, or a vast world I would recommend drawing a map first, of a small country and such. Possibly go with minor supernatural elements or creatures about such as the existence of demons, werewolves (fluffies!) and so on but in smaller rare amounts to make them more legend instead of having them well heard of to make  tales and possible future lore and blah. x3 

I guess from the groups I've seen people like, pokemon, anime, and modern day fantasy.
Thanks for the advice. I'll work on creating a map and at first a small country/area, and see what I can add there. It will probably fantasy, most likely...Coming up with an entire story is tough.
*giggles* then don't, well not at first yet...either have a summary or an ending premise that shows what specific condition or main plot thing is happening in the world, and slowly branch out