Story Idea into a Group? What do you think?

Hello all,  :D
   I desire a question to an audience to see if anyone else is interested in my ideas of making a group based upon an Idea I've forged for over a few years now.

--- My Group Idea : Psychics ---

Now, who are Psychics? ... They are people with psychic telekinetic powers, based on a form of Pure Energy that is 'placed into people' by masters to make more members (Apprentices) to the Guild of Psychics.
   These Apprentice psychics also obey Teachers (Master Psychics) and the Ultimate Master Psychic [U.M.P.] (First psychic EVER, struck by a meteor containing the energy.  He lived, rejuvenated back to normal.  "VERY STRONG", possesses the most pure form of Psychic energy in the Guild) This can be academy type deal basically, but imagine that with like teen titans, where they are sent out on assignments as superheros almost to halt crime n stuffs.  :)

(Now for the exciting part in the story,) There is also an opposite created by the U.M.P., to separate any UN-Pureness from himself, but it manifested into a physical being, much like him, bat FAR more sinister, and cruel to any form of life.
   {Anyways, to wrap this up...}  Villain trains Dark Energy Psychics into masters, hiding all over the world, slowly spreading his evil influence across the globe, causing horrid chaos, also while searching for artifacts across the Earth, (and maybe other worlds too) to strengthen his power, and destroy his Anti, the U.M.P. himself.

You (the Apprentices) train in this Guild Academy to Stop the Evil Douche Bags!  Yay!!!!!!  :D

Sound interesting, want to share any suggestions, comments, critique?  Comment Below, and well talk.  :)
   [Any questions on their powers, lore, etc.  I will take in comments as well.]  :)

--o-- (For anyone who loves this idea...  or loves reading, more info on psychics are below this line...) --o--
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group Idea - Psychics?Hello all,  :D
   I desire a question to an audience to see if anyone else is interested in my ideas of making a group based upon an Idea I've forged for over a few years now.
  --- My Group Idea : Psychics ---
Now, who are Psychics? ... They are people with psychic telekinetic powers, based on a form of Pure Energy that is 'placed into people' by masters to make more members (Apprentices) to the Guild of Psychics.
   These Apprentice psychics also obey Teachers (Master Psychics) and the Ultimate Master Psychic [U.M.P.] (First psychic EVER, struck by a meteor containing the energy.  He lived, rejuvenated back to normal.  "VERY STRONG", possesses the most pure form of Psychic energy in the Guild) This can be academy type deal basically, but imagine that with like teen titans, where they are sent out on assignments as superheros almost to halt crime n stuffs.  :)
   (Now for the exciting part in the story,) There is also an oppo
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In