Searching for an RP partner!

Hi all,
My names Madeleine (Lynnie) And I'm looking for someone to Rp with! I have human and feline characters. I'm looking for someone who will use the dA chatrooms with me.

Please comment if you're interested!

-Madeleine
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there! Have you thought of joining a group? :iconthe-arhzung-tribes: is an rp group and chatroom active. A lot of our rps spread out to various places, but a lot of them start or take place in our chatrooms! It's pretty easy to catch just about anyone for an rp ouo/ 
Thanks for the advice!! I'll check it out :)
Awesome ouo/ 
Hey, I know you're ooking for a specific person, but why don't you try to join a rp group? You'll maybe find a partner there, like many did.

As I read, you have humans and felines characters, I would just like to suggest you The-Accession-Epoch. The group is pretty much open to everykind of character as long as they can communicate with another. We are currently open and have the waiting list going on all time of the year to get in in between enrolments.

Now I know there are feline rp groups etc and I won't tell you to not check them out. I hope you find a partner soon.

Hoping to hear back from you.
Thanks so much for the info! I'll definitely check out the group, and thank you for the good wishes!! ^^

However, if I do join a group, I'm not sure if I can be counted on to be active a lot. I have a verrrrrry busy schedule, what with school and 4H and other responsibilities, so my time slots are very irregular.
there are many kinds of group, just just requires you to make a bio and hang out around from time to time. I think with the big number of groups DA can propose, you may find what's suiting best for you.
Thank you. I may try this :) I'm so glad you took the time to help out.
I would, but I can't use this chatrooms.
Perhaps we can use Chatzy. Only those with a link can access the chatroom, and there's no login required.
What characters and settings do you prefer?
I just roleplay as myself. I'm best at romance roleplays for some reason.
Ah. Well, I roleplay as a cat XD
I could do that too if you like.
View all replies
You know i always will if i've got the time. XD