Looking for a Rp Group.

I've Roleplayed in various different fandoms created a variety of characters and enjoy Roleplaying for fun, I hope whoever reads this will Invite me to a group.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconthe-cupcake-kingdom: is now accepting applications!!!
I like doing solo rpies for Fantasy and I am willing to try just about anything I am rping with various people and have rpied with a few others. I know it can be weird to try it with a new person but if you are interested please note me :) 
:iconcircus-voron:

Genre: Supernatural

Enrollments: Open

Under construction: Yes (but already accepting submissions)

Looking for Admins: No

Requires Partner: Not required

Media: Roleplay focussed.

RP System: dA chat.

About: We are a horror rp group, freak circus centric. 

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, step right up to the mystical magical world full of danger, mayhem and excitement; thrills, spills and chills as The Owner brings you The Circus!
:iconthe-underground-city: Is open and looking for both members and admins! Currently all positions are open for applications :D
You may be interested in joining :iconpokejinkafamily: ^-^
:iconn-a-gateway: is opening within the next week if you are interested. help spread the word too! 
hi ~ 

I'm member/ co-founder of these groups :) (Smile) :iconspirit-complex: :iconsaiko-no-sento: and :iconwe0are0alive: 
If you're looking for something with a unique universe I'd suggest checking out :iconwe0are0alive: here you can rp characters that are animal, objects or robot gijinkas (meaning it looks human but can have non-human features ) 
For something more relaxed I'd suggest :iconspirit-complex: where your character has a ghost that follows him everywhere and portrays a feeling
Or if you want combat/battle with kemonomimi rps :iconsaiko-no-sento: is made for you ~ 
Take a look at :iconrp-archives:
It's the biggest role play group archive around, I'm sure you'll find something that interests you! ( ´ v ` )ノ
i am not sure if you're still looking, but i'm in a group that needs more members.  
its called TheTwoshot-Wonders and it's a prison rp.  you can be either staff or an inmate, the ranks open are here: fav.me/d7immxc
it's a pretty messed up prison that experiments on it's inmates, so it has a sort of horror vibe to it.  
i hope you consider joining. ^-^
I'd recommend you to check out :iconsands-of-khashaan:. It is a well organised and active fantasy rp group with an elaborate setting.

It is currently in beta phase, which will be ending soon, opening a lot of room for new characters in the process. The people are friendly and the OOC-chat is a great place to discuss character ideas and pretty much anything.
Please take a look, all of you! :iconyazanheyplz:

PS. I'm not a rep of the group but only an excited member.
Hi there!  I'd like to show you the group I like to call home:  :iconthe-accession-epoch:

It has a great story with events that will keep you engaged in our world(s), and speaking of worlds- your character can come from any world you create!  Give our group a visit, and if you have any questions, feel free to send a note to our group, or join the OOC chat.  We love having visitors, and will be happy to talk to you!
Hello, Unknown409. Don't know if it's what you're looking for or not but, I've created a chatroom call VampireFantasyRP. It's for all creatures alike, and all story types, be it action or romance. Whether you chose to be Vampire or Human. All are welcome, so long as you can RP with good spelling, grammar, and punctuation. And as long as you follow the four simple rules I've made. I hope you'll join us.