Looking for RP groups!

I'm looking for some interesting RP groups.
However I need them to be able to accept my style of art!
Post away!
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconn-a-gateway: is a new born group with missions and such inside and looking for members
Try :icongenso-no-chikara:
Just starting out, and mems are needed. Well, twelve more.
:iconvampirecandytown: is now open for applications!!! :)
I'm making a RP group based on Free! c: glitchkitt.deviantart.com/jour…
:iconapocalyptic-dream: is open~ We accept all art styles, in fact you don't need to be able to draw at all!  All we need is a written application ;P

It's a post-apocalyptic setting about a war between humans and humanoid mutants.  You can read more about it here if you're interested :heart:

I hope you find what you're looking for~
If you are interested in Pokemon, try this:

:icontanuki-legacy:

A Pokemon Eevee RP group set in distant future. Run-and-gun-style RP with more emphasis on boss battles.
It's currently open, and is Neo-Contra-based, with some elements from Metal Slug, Time Crisis and Ikaruga.
I'm a founder of a few RP group and we dont discriminate about art at all c:

Here they are:

:iconhouse-of-musicians:
This group is about musicians. It's sort of a slice of life kinda deal where you get to be in bands with other members

:iconrestless--souls:
This is a group about a ghost town in which the ghosts are trapped and there's special people who can see and communicate with them (there's more to the plot, but I'm trying to simplify this haha)

:icontarothollow:
This is a Victorian Era supernatural group

I hope you can find what you're looking for! Good luck~
idk if you're a Frozen fan, but if you want to check out :iconfrozen-reflection:, then that'd be great!

We're not open for new members yet, but we plan on opening soon.
:iconthe-cupcake-kingdom: is now accepting applications!!!
I like doing solo rpies for Fantasy and I am willing to try just about anything I am rping with various people and have rpied with a few others. I know it can be weird to try it with a new person but if you are interested please note me :) 
:iconcircus-voron:

Genre: Supernatural

Enrollments: Open

Under construction: Yes (but already accepting submissions)

Looking for Admins: No

Requires Partner: Not required

Media: Roleplay focussed.

RP System: dA chat.

About: We are a horror rp group, freak circus centric. 

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, step right up to the mystical magical world full of danger, mayhem and excitement; thrills, spills and chills as The Owner brings you The Circus!
:iconthe-underground-city: Is open and looking for both members and admins! Currently all positions are open for applications :D
:iconn-a-gateway: is opening within the next week if you are interested. help spread the word too! 
any other interesting groups.......
hi ~ 

I'm member/ co-founder of these groups :) (Smile) :iconspirit-complex: :iconsaiko-no-sento: and :iconwe0are0alive: 
If you're looking for something with a unique universe I'd suggest checking out :iconwe0are0alive: 
For something more relaxed I'd suggest :iconspirit-complex: 
Or if you want combat/battle with kemonomimi rps :iconsaiko-no-sento: is made for you ~

we accepts all kind of art , so don't worry bout that ouo
If you are a fan of Pokemon, try :icontanuki-legacy:, a Neo Contra-themed Eevee RP group set in the distant future. It has large emphasis on boss battles.

The application will be open on 15th of September, so watch the group first for latest updates. You can even donate to make it a Super Group.
Hey there. My group TheOCGuardians accepts all forms of art and art styles. Come check us out!
If you like Zelda :iconskyloftacademy: is a good club ^ ^
Can come play with meeeee at :iconthe-arhzung-tribes: 
Pree sure we'll accept your art style, and if not someone is always willing to draw a thing for you.
So yep.
make me a baby~
Hey,

I'm one the founder of :iconthe-accession-epoch:. I want to propose you my group. We are really chill about art style etc and we are pretty wide about themes. If you want more informations, we have a thread here.

I don't know if we are what you are looking for but I thought I'd give it a try.

Hoping to see you around.