Seeking a Beginner-Friendly Roleplay Group!

Hello! I've been wanting to join a roleplay group for a while now, as they sound fun! I've only done one-on-one roleplays before, so I don't consider myself the best at it, and it is necessary for the group to be welcoming to stupid little newbies, like me! :)
I'd prefer joining an rp group set in an original universe with fantasy elements, but feel to hit me with anything you got! :3
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconn-a-gateway: is opening within the next week if you are interested. help spread the word too! 
hi ~ 

I'm member/ co-founder of these groups :) :iconspirit-complex: :iconsaiko-no-sento: and :iconwe0are0alive: 
If you're looking for something with a unique universe I'd suggest checking out :iconwe0are0alive: 
For something more relaxed I'd suggest :iconspirit-complex: 
Or if you want combat/battle with kemonomimi rps :iconsaiko-no-sento: is made for you ~
If you are a fan of Pokemon, try :icontanuki-legacy:, a Neo Contra-themed Eevee RP group set in the distant future. It has large emphasis on boss battles.

The application will be open on 15th of September, so watch the group first for latest updates. You can even donate to make it a Super Group.
Take a look at :iconrp-archives:
It's the biggest role play group archive around, I'm sure you'll find something that interests you! ( ´ v ` )ノ
:iconmini-meadows:

Hello, I recently (within the past year) founded mini-meadows and would love if you took a look! It's described as:
"An art based, teeny-tiny fantasy/slice-of-life Roleplay group. 

Play as a Borrower, Faerie, or Invisible living in a small town called Mini Meadows - Work together with your fellow citizens to help the town to prosper while enjoying a relaxed life."

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and good luck in your search ; v ;/
I browsed a bit of your gallery and saw you like Pokemon! The group I help run, Espoir-Town is rather small, and we're always looking for new people! The admins are all very nice, and most everyone is happy and willing to RP with you! C:
Hi! I'm the founder of :iconaraethen: a high-fantasy, medieval-set roleplay group. We're still small but growing steadily, and a few of us are beginners ourselves, but we will sure do everything we can to help if needed ;3 

Our world is already moreless defined, and we allow member collaboration in including new cities or throwing ideas on us. Choose between a handful of jobs to start from and pick one (or two, if wanting an hybrid!) of our five playable races, and get from the most narrow streets and smallest villages to the head of an army to fight for freedom, power or glory.

We'd love to have you with us! But overall, good luck with your search ^^ 
Hey

I can propose you :iconthe-accession-epoch:.
I know that I'm not against "newbies" as you say in my group. We have a few here who started with us and we have a few more experimented members. In all cases, they are really friendly and patient and if you address concern or ask, we are always happy to help. You can come in our chatrooms to pay a visit if you want. I might be asleep but a few members are there from time to time.

As for our story, we are into a modern fantasy story place. We have our world Novus'Olum where everyone from other worlds gathers to fight the corruption and the evil spawn called NeXus.

You are also completly free about your character and world of your character. As long as your character is sentient and has a way to communicate.

Hoping to see you around.