writer looking for co-writer and artist for comic ideas

Hello, my name is Keith. I am an inspiring writer looking for a co-writer and artist for collaborations on some comic ideas. I have many ideas already for stories. One story I have been writing is over 12 years in the making right now and is kind of post/pre-apocalypse type. Other ideas I have include: future earth, humans fighting aliens, a group of assassins,  and etc. The type of artist I am looking to work with can be a comic artist or even a computer artist who draws on the computer using different programs. If you are interested then please contact me on here or via email at skylineoffire@hotmail.com Thank you
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey man, I am interested in coming together for a project or two! Hit me up with some concepts and check out my portfolio - maybe we can start working on something :)
Sorry if I responded to this late, been bustin my butt at work. So far one idea I have for my main story is a pre/post apocalypse. Basically where angels and demons are fighting on Earth, with humans stuck kn the middle. Eventually it comes down to a 3 way battle between all of them with some characters caught in the middle. I have other ideas for stories also but that is my main one. Let me know what you think
I like that concept a lot! Have you done any writing for any of your stories yet? Like a chapter or something I can read, and do a couple sample pages based on? 
Well my main story I'm still in the process of plotting it out. It's been taking me 12 years so far to figure it out to make it perfect, so nothing for it is fully written yet. If maybe you can draw something for me like maybe a human fighting off an angel and demon at the same time, background doesn't matter. Just basically to see what you can bring to the table ya know