Come Join Oblitus-Frusta, a School-life Based RP Group!

Once whole.
Now ripped apart.
Paralleled for eternity?
Or just for at the start?

Hello, Deviants! Come take a look and join Oblitus-FrustaRP, a School-life Based Role-playing Group!

▐ S T O R Y
Oblitus Frusta Academy is no ordinary academy. The academy was built by the king reincarnations of two conflicted kingdoms, the Black Kingdom and the Red Kingdom. A long time ago, both kingdoms were fighting against each other to death until there remained nothing of them. The story of both kingdoms were forgotten but their revenge remains eternal.

As time passed the members of the both kingdoms were reborn. The role-playing group takes place in present time where both kings now control their academy to continue their fight. The former forgotten kingdom members now live their new life as a part of the academy.

▐ A B O U T
:iconoblitus-frustarp:
Genre - School-life ‖ Fantasy ‖ Action
Created by - shinnoya and piijenius

▐ E N R O L L M E N T
August 1st - September 1 st 2014

▐ N A V I G A T I O N
► Background Story
► How to Make Character
► Application Sheet
► Frequently Asked Questions

Feel free to ask any questions here! (:
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds like fun! I think I'd join if I could get the whole 'school' concept... Homeschoolers don't do well in school role plays...
that is great! we hope we can help you to get the school concept! > 7 <
please feel free to ask if you have any question <3
I'm kinda interested but I've got a question-- is there a journal anywhere that describes what exactly 'jobs' are? I know mage and swordsman are pretty self-explanatory, but what is a dancer?
thank you so much for your interest! o 7 o
dancer is a basic job with neutral kinds of moves and weapon(s) (so you can choose between attack or defense type or the combination of both OR fight bare-handed) unlike swordsman and mage which you have to choose one type of moves only (swordsman for attack OR mage for defense) > u <
thank you for asking and the suggestion of 'jobs' journal > 7 < please feel free to ask again if you have any question
Another question may I ask :o Are additional accessories allowed with the uniforms? I've got a character in mind, but he wears a mask all the time. I was wondering if something like that would be allowed.
no problem at all > u <
of course your character can wear additional accessories such as mask o 7 o we even encourage the member to be creative in making the character as long as you still follow the basic rules (such as your character has to be a human, age 12-23, etc) > 7 <
Nice :D Thank you for answering so quickly. <3 I think I will fill out an app in a day or two for August 1st.
my pleasure! good luck! :iconyuihugplz:
umm, can I join? //w\\\ i've looked at the how to do's and everything, and I would love to enter into the group for further updates on the RP Group!! 0w0
of course you can! thank you so much for your interest! > u <
feel free to ask if you have any question o 7 o
so, applications are to be submitted on august 1st?
the deadline of submission application is a month from now - september 1st
but the enrollment will start from august 1st > u <
ee thank you!! and also, what are the types of jobs? that confused me a bit and i'd hate to get anything wrong when i submit my application, and also is there a specific class that i have to enter into? i.e. the red dorm and the black dorms?
the job will later decide your weapon(s) and moves of choice o u o
for basic jobs there are
• swordsman (attack based job)
• mage (defense based job)
• dancer (neutral based job)

if you are planning to become a student council later - you can only pick a job according to your basic job (BUT you are also free to apply for student council too > 7 < only that whether you will be accepted to become a student council or not - will be decided later)
you are free to choose which one of the jobs suits you the best (and of course suitable for the history of your character)

and no > u < you are free to choose which dorm and class would you like to enter <3
i believe my chara would fit the job of a mage, is there any specific information on mages and weapons my chara would have to choose? and if i already chose a guardian would i have to change them as well? also, the and student council would be interesting!! what's student council like? :3

sorry im asking so many questions i just want to make sure i dont mess up //w\\
View all replies