Group of (mostly) Professional artists seeking skilled new members!

Hi there - 

I'm the founder and currently sole moderator over at oc-art-xchange.deviantart.com/ - I'd like to encourage any and everyone who might be interested, and possesses a decent set of artistic skills and at least one original character, to consider joining us!

OC-Art-Xchange :iconoc-art-xchange:

What you should know:
:bulletred: As mentioned, we are a group mostly comprised of artists who work in the art industry in some form or another, or at least create and make our living off of our artwork. Therefore, we are looking for members who possess a high degree of skill and are willing to put forth effort equal to what they wish to receive.

:bulletred: We are a "Secret Santa" exchange type group, meaning that there are monthly art exchanges. Create and give art to receive art!

:bulletred: You must possess at least one ORIGINAL CHARACTER of your own in order to be considered as a member. Fan characters are taken into some consideration as well, but mostly we want 100% unique, original characters, created solely by YOU the artist.

:bulletred: YOU MUST READ THE RULES AND GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW THEM in order to submit an application to join as a member. Applicants who do not do so are not considered.

So what are you waiting for? Come check out oc-art-xchange.deviantart.com/ and consider joining us! There's a new round of exchanges just about to begin! :)
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
im not good but can i join TT3TT
gah, heard about this from the shaaaaaaark. i'd probably join, but, I've seen some of the stuff that gets drawn on there, somehow, i doubt I've got the skill for that XD but this really is an awesome idea! :U