Looking for underground/criminal RP group!!

Heyo to all!! I am looking for an RP group that centers around crime or underground criminal stuff!!

I'm looking for smaller groups that are just starting up or just small in general. If you're starting a group up that falls into this category and are looking for another admin, I also have experience with that and would be interested in helping, too.

Post any and all groups you would like and I'll click through and take a look :'D
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icongoldenlock-rpg: This may or may not be what your looking for but the Regionis tribe might interest you... c:
If you're interested, I'd love to help make one with you!
That could work!! One of my watchers said the same thing so maybe we can all three collaborate?
That would be awesome! It's definitely easier to run a group with more people! 8D
yes it is!! we mostly talked about it on skype, if you have a skype and want me to add you to our conversation that would be cool!!
Maybe we could create an underground criminal group together?
Hmm that could be interesting eue

Perhaps. There's another person who's saying the same thing, so maybe well all three do it together??
Yes!! That would be pretty cool and we could create a story with it too. Who was the other person?
nightraven010.deviantart.com/

I helped make a similar sort of group to this but that was a very long time ago,,
Then we can create a bigger, better group!! I could help with the icon and some of the story. Maybe refs too. Want to trade some ideas?
yeah sure!! message me on skype!!
I wish I could help but I don't know any groups like that :shrug: