I'm looking for a group that fits these guidelines...

I've been looking for a group that fits my style of art. My style can be found in my gallery. I prefer working with people around my age, I am 16 and a half. I obviously draw with intention of my audience being mostly those who adore cartoon, animal-related, furry types. I like to draw DA icons for people, avatars for forums, poses for graphical chat based models such as Chatlands, and reference/character sheets. I also work on original creatures and have a few species of my own.
What I have been looking for is to find a more community-based group, not too huge but not small either, to become a contributor or member. I don't want to join a group that requires a certain number of submissions per day/week/month, as I sometimes like to hiatus. And I would like to sometimes do commissions, requests, and gifts. I like the idea of community events within the group, too, but again, not having to be required to do the work submissions.
I would prefer, again, a group that is not too huge but not small, and aims to the same audience as me, that is more community-based.
Any suggestions? Thank you.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I own a group that may interest you, although really new. My group is for all forms of non 18+ work and no requirements to join, no one NEEDS to post anything ever, there is no limit, and most rules are basic be nice rules. If your interested then you may join, if not I understand because I'm still trying to get admins, but if you wish to check it out it is Rp-Legacy