Manga Writing Group!

Hello! I've created a group dedicated to those who want to write their own manga, or already in the process of doing so! The group is brand new, and I'm looking to build a team of dedicated admins. If you're interested in getting involved, note me with what amount of time you'd be able to put into the group and what your interests in manga are. If you just want to join, go ahead and head on over! The submissions are unlimited, and I would really, really like to build a supportive group of growing mangaka!

:iconmanga-meetup: is waiting for you!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do writings, but my writing is strongly influenced by manga and anime.
Looks interesting! I'll join!!
>create generic teenager main character
>all other characters are part of the harem and get f***ed based on their popularity and fan responses
>alien invasion, robots, stupid uncomfortable sexy times
>a bad guy who is bad just because hes bad and you must hate him. coz bad. hate. rawr. 
>plot being so generic growth tale that even the narutards moist hard
>spam desu
>apply graphics (backgrounds as cheap 3D coz you´re so 2015 and late)
>???
>profit

there, i made your biggest moneymaker.
Ahoy! I'm mainly a doujinshi hentai yaoi manga artist, but I do have scripts for an original manga (two of them, actually) I will start developing soon :))

*^* can I please?
Of course! I apologize for the join issue that popped up, but it should be fixed now. :) Just remember to mark things maturely when needed (upon a look at your page, it seems you're on top of that, so no worries :heart:), and you're definitely welcome! I look forward to seeing your work! :eager:
D: It still comes up with "Sorry, this group is no longer accepting new administrators."
>.> Hmmm....lemme push a few more buttons. Hold on.
Yay! Are you an admin, or a contributor? :o Because I changed the admin settings, but also invited you to be a contributor.
A contributor, of course :o
Hi, Tao! This is a cool idea! While I don't write manga, I would totally love to watch this group... I hope it really takes off! :heart:
Thanks so much! Me too. :fingerscrossed: