Kitsune Wars - Registration

Kitsune-Wars A group revolving around a single village run by the traditional Japanese Fox spirits. The villagers are apart of 1 of the 3 clans spread out among the village; Moyashi, Moa and Hidan. For many years the 3 clans get together to host their annual festival in the beginning of Spring and Fall, a dual is head and 2 of the strongest members; male and female, are drawn from each clan to compete against the opposing clans. The winning clan takes the title of royalty and riches, Losers are compelled to submit until the next festival is held and a new winner is announced.

Hello, I'm opening registration for a Private group that I've been creating for a while now. If you're interested please, note the group with the Name of the OC, A small description of what the character is like and a small sketch of what the OC looks like (Doesn't have to be colored or lined.) Please use this format:

Name:
Description:
OC Link:

You can see if you've been added to the list by clicking the link below:

Bulletin Board

Also check the story and other important information here: 
Villager's Story

I'll be waiting for your response :iconkagepro20plz:

Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
sounds like fun, I'll start sketching my character when I'm done with my next two projects :D
I'll be waiting for the end results! :iconkagepro20plz:
How do these age? Do they age like you and me, or do they have like a "ten years to us is like a year to them" kind of aging process?
1 ky (kitsune year) = 10 hy (human years) 

BUT

1 tail = 100hy which is 10ky

Depending on the amount of tails your OC has determine the age (the most you can have is 7 (700hy/70ky) )
I don't want to waste time with sending a link and it getting declined. I have two in mind. One's a shape-shifting woman who turns from human to something like an anthro-dragon that wields a huge sword that can sap life-energy from the enemy.

The other is probably too modern for this (he uses a pistol, and rides a chopper.)
Ok for the woman's weapon it's a bit to over-powered, you'll have to put a cap on it since the only enemy that you'll be up against are other Rpers and Demons that are at equal strength. 

For the last one, he can use a gun like weapon, but it has to look out dated. As for the chopper.... Well couldn't it just be a pet of his that can fly? there are no rules against it.
By "chopper" I meant like a Harley, that's my bad.
And how old of a gun are you talking? Like flintlock pistol?
Something like these:

images.crestock.com/4770000-47…
www.dixiegunworks.com/images/F…

As long as it appears outdated it's acceptable. 
Sorry if I'm making this more complicated than it has to be.
There is no need to be sorry, I'm here to help, Don't be afraid to ask me anything.
Well, one last question. Is it required to by a kitsune, or can it be like a wolf-boy (like...hmm...say it was a kitsune and lycanthrop that were his parents?)
View all replies
Works for me. Could it be modified so it's got a faster reload rate then the two-minute normal black powder rate? Such as he has his ammo and powder in a "paper casing?"
Well, that could be an ability of his. Normally with weapons like this it takes a long time to reload, but if you expand it a bit and say that the weapon uses his energy/magic/something creative that you came up with and make it work than that's acceptable too. You have to take into account that the people you're up against are magic users, so don't be afraid to be at least be of creative :3
Never thought of that, ha ha ha...Not usually a magical fan, so I'll be sure to think about using that...
And, I'm dropping the woman then, that's pretty much her signature weapon.
Hmm, sounds like it could be fun ^^ Are these kitsune in full fox form, or humanoid with tails?
It varies you can be both