OPEN CALL OLE.01 International Festival of Electronic Literature (1-31 October 2014, Naples)

<font><font><font>Hello, I am Roberta Iadevaia, Associate Curator of OLE.01 International Festival of Electronic Literature, first event in Italy entirely dedicated to this form of contemporary art and its many manifestations which will start in Naples from 1</font></font></font><font><font><font>st</font></font></font><font><font><font> to 31</font></font></font><font><font><font>st</font></font></font><font><font><font> October 2014.

I am pleased to inform you that OLE.01 will offer to young people under 35 of any nationality the possibility of actively participating in the Festival by the CALL FOR PROPOSAL published on the official website of the Festival </font></font></font><font><font><font>www.olefestival.it/bando</font></font></font><font><font><font><font> </font></font></font></font><font><font><font>(deadline May 15, 2014). Admission is free. You can send works of the following categories: video installations, audio installations, e-poetry, computer animation, installation film, digital musics & sound art (sound sculpture), VJ’s performance, electronic music, electronic dance, eTheatre performance and all the works that are closely related to an aesthetic and imaginative use of new technologies, Internet and computer networks.

Work selected will be performed/exposed during the Festival and the best among them will receive prizes in money, equipment and awards.

Info at </font></font></font>www.olefestival.it<font><font><font> </font></font></font>

<font><font><font>Roberta Iadevaia  </font></font></font>

Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
OH, BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR NEEDS.
Quit spamming my inbox with your electronic literature stuff.
ok enough to say
Sorry if I'm rude, I don't take lightly to  people that randomly send me messages.