Alaukika group chat

this is a roleplaying chatroom for the alaukika-realms group 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
(please explain, my head is on backwards today...*bows*)
((also be sure to put oldest first and hit save)) 
so if you have an alaukika you can go here and chat it up in a roleplay with the rest of the alaukika, that first comment is the starter))
Velci sat in a hill overlooking the ocean along with his brothers Rath, Xal, Cran and Rino "Do you think they will come?" Asked Velci at Rino 
Rino- "Hope so, they wouldnt dare to keep us waiting here for too long" 
As the woman sneaked up behind the men she had a weak smirk. Making sure to not be heard , which weirdly enough was easier in her human form for her , she stopped behind them hearing the comment Rino made. She raised an eyebrow.
''Now , I must say that is quite the lie. I would dare to keep you waiting for three days. It wouldn't be hard''She said suddenly , rather loudly seemingly not even thinking about how loud she actually spoke.

(( If I did not do this right , I will blame the danes ))
damn it it wont work, not the way i want it too, thing is i dont want the whole thing about replies about them going a space in and a reply to a reply and a reply to that reply etc because not everyone will be in the same page and then to read through it all will be a pain, the best way to do it would be throu facebook or tumblr, and i dont even know how we can manage that , whats worse the chatroom would be perfect if it didnt delete all the shit i wrote on it after i left it... 
Hmm... What about skype?
not everyone has skype and not everyone will make one, i sent a note group, rply there again please and sorry for my rant XD 
note group where???
yeah it didn't work, im still trying to figure out how to work that out, do you know how to do the DA chat?
View all replies