Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Dreamers Welcome! (A Group for Everyone)

:iconspriteblayde:
SpriteBlayde Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Are you interested in a group that accepts all levels of art? Well, look no further. :icondreamers-welcome: accepts everybody! We would love to have you as part of our ever growing family. We have started monthly challenges in which everybody can participate. And the best of all? Even if you don't submit any art, we more than welcome the observers. Please consider joining us!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkikineko3:
KikiNeko3 Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Student General Artist
waaah u nu accept violence? Q_________Q'' -pets my poor manga of 2 pages- there there dont crie....somebody will love u D'8
SpriteBlayde Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I also looked at your gallery and I think we would be more than happy to accept your manga (which is really good, by the way) because it is not excessively violent/ bloody and gory. :)
o.o rly? my character's arm is being ripped off and its not bloody violent? xD rly?
It was hard to see that in the picture, as it was dark. That piece does not comply with our guidelines. But the other works in your gallery would be more than welcome.
why ty :3
Actually, some violence is allowed. As long as it is not excessively gory, bloody, there people/ creatures being dismembered or killed in other gruesome ways, we will accept it. In other words, just keep it clean. Does that help?
:icontysonlafollette:
TysonLaFollette Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
I know this might not be the place for it. But your little mouse-mew avatar thing is adorable! :3
SpriteBlayde Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Aw, thank you! I found them from the user *Kattling. She allows people to use them as long as you give her credit! :D
:icontysonlafollette:
TysonLaFollette Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013
How fun! That's nice of her.
Add a Comment: