Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

ALTA Original Character Tournament!

:iconheat-phoenix:
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Check out this new OC Scar Tournament!

:iconalta-oct:

Up to 16 people can participate, We're over halfway there! First come first serve, with their character sheets, of course.

Prizes are to include, but not limited to, a year premium membership or equal points to the winner and 3 month premium or equal points to the runner up.

----Artistic skill will be a very minor factor----

The setting is in a new world where your character will be transporated across dimensions to be part of a competition, hosted by a multidimensional God, named Venicium. In this tourmament you will compete in a race, team battles and more!
These tribulations are going to cater to the characters as well; meaning this will not be easy for them. I promise. :iconevilgrinplz:

Check out the group and this journal ( [link] )to find out more information on the judging, rules and the setting! I can't wait to see your character and how they figure out how to stay alive in this competition!

:ninjabattle:

Feel free also to join just to watch! You can add prizes! You can vote on your favorite character after each round and help sway the ultimate vote on who gets to continue. There will be a seperate journal for those recommendations after each round.

:iconcheerplz: :iconpresentplz: :iconcheerplz:

Have fun guys and gals. I hope to see you in the group!

:iconalta-oct:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheskull31:
TheSkull31 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
I've got an original character for you!

[link]

Let me know if you want to check it out sometime. It's really good!
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Hey, Your character seem pretty awesome! Do you want to submit him for the tournament? Go ahead and join up if you do! If you want to use this character though. Make sure to detail out his Strengths and, more importantly, his Weaknesses.

Join Ussssssss!
:icontheskull31:
TheSkull31 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student General Artist
You know, I had been thinking of submitting him for the OCT; now that the dust is clear, I think it's safe to say that I'm in it for the long haul. Wish me luck!
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional Filmographer
5 more! Read this journal for more information! [link] You'll have fun! I promise!
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Only 5 more people needed for epicness to begin. Come on! it'll be fun! :D
Add a Comment: