Last day to try and win a drawing (by me)

Greetings fellow deviants,

I created a group called :iconproject-machina:. It is a RP group about mechas, and saddly I'm not very talented to advertise about it :iconcryforeverplz:

However, you can help me and help yourself to a full colored drawing of your choice.

The "contest" ends tonight, so hurry if you're interested

Here are the rules :

:bulletgreen:1:bulletgreen: Make a journal or a poll to advertise about :iconproject-machina: and giving a link to this journal too. You are free to present it how you want and to use the pictures in the group's gallery to do so, you can also use the texts of the group.

:bulletgreen::bulletgreen:2:bulletgreen::bulletgreen: Comment this Journal with a link to your journal or poll

:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen:3:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen: I'll take a look to every journal posted as a comment here and I'll pick the best one (in my opinion) and 2 others. I will make a journal to announce the winners of the contest.

:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen:4:bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen::bulletgreen: The winners will each receive a full colored drawing of their choice, with no restriction of subject.

:iconcheerplz::iconcheerplz:So hurry and give your best:iconcheerplz::iconcheerplz:
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In