January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW Original Character Tournament!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:iconheat-phoenix:
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Filmographer
:iconalta-oct:
Check out this new OC Scar Tournament. Up to 16 people can participate, first come first serve, with their character sheets of course.

----Artistic skill will be a very minor factor----

The setting is in a new world where your character would have been transporated across dimensions to be part of a compitition, hosted by a multidimensional God, named Venicium. In this tourmament there will be a race, team battles and more!
These tribulations are going to cater to the characters as well; meaning this will not be easy for them. I promise.

Check out the group and the journal to find out more information on the judging, rules and the setting! I can't wait to see your character and how they figure out this competition.

Prizes are to include, but not limited to, a year premium membership or equal points to the winner and 3 month premium or equal points to the runner up.

Feel free also to join just to watch! You can vote on your favorite character after each round and help sway the ultimate vote on who gets to continue. There will be a seperate journal for those recommendations after each round.

Have fun guys and gals. I hope to see you in the group!

:iconalta-oct:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
im not sure i can compete anymore, my plate has gotten full over the last few weeks, but ill support you guys where i can....like this subtle bumping
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Hey yeah, definitely, stick around the group and watch, you can vote for your fav character after every round :)
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
that does sound like fun
ive been keeping an eye on the group, and even advirtised u guys in a different thread....some of your entries are shaping out to be pretty badass!
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I agree! Thanks for you support most definitely
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Professional Filmographer
We've got 10 people so far claiming spots! If everyone pulls through with their character sheets that means that we only have 6 spots left. Join up for some fun guys! :)
Add a Comment: