Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Detailed Fantasy RP Group, Breath of Destiny!

:iconkaorien:
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013   Digital Artist
:iconbreath-of-destiny:

Andelour | Central Kingdom | It Imlour | Shaif | Wenstir

#Breath-of-Destiny is a fantasy RP group, recently revamped and reopened is open to new members and looking for moderators! BoD features 5 different races and 5 different countries with their own unique features, powers, and cultures. The world is rich with different personality and history not to the world itself but each country. Not only that it also has a storyline!

It also includes a rewarding and detailed system for submitting work where your character can level up their skills and gain new weapons and advance their powers.

#Breath-of-Destiny is posed to expand and keep growing, though we just need the people to fill it and people to help out so we can get more content out faster! If you think you can help mod (which features some benefits such as making vital characters to the storyline) feel free to check out this post.

Join today! :3; if you still have questions feel free to head over to the FAQ or ask me or our founder *Oseike questions.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconoseike:
Oseike Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
We've added a few new features, too! You can now find the group on tumblr, plurk and twitter!

In fact, the twitter account has a feed right on the group's front page! 8) Keep an eye on it and you might catch a hint or two about what is being planned for future events~
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   Digital Artist
[link] Added a mini-event just for new joiners from now to february 28!
:iconcenkaz:
cenkaz Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
sounds cool ;D
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013   Digital Artist
XD Thanks (and long time no see!)
cenkaz Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm seeing if i might try going into an rp group actually except I don't have much time lol, but yeah good luck with it ;D
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013   Digital Artist
Yeahhh I don't have very much time either :'[ but thanks! We're trying hard to get more people but it's difficult >_<
cenkaz Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hm hmm, it is a very detailed group so it makes sense people would be a bit scared or know where to begin with digesting all that information.
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013   Digital Artist
That's true enough~ we've gotten some interest with people wanting to watch but not join it.
cenkaz Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hm hmm~ I must say I'm the same, simply because the effort behind the group is something i can't give back with my multi-tasking with life ^^;
Kaorien Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013   Digital Artist
haha I don't fault anyone for it; I'm always massively busy all the time as well.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: