Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Valentine's Day Contest -- #BeastsOfQuality!

:icontristaeza:
Tristaeza Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, everyone! :wave: I, and my Group #BeastsOfQuality, are going to be hosting a contest this February using the theme of, yes, Valentine's Day! This will be the contest, I hope, to pull people into my Group. I would love to have a very active year regarding contests, so, without further ado, here is the Rules!
(Keep in mind that #BeastsOfQuality is a Group dedicated to keeping nonhuman animal art as high quality as possible -- the rules of this contest will reflect that.)

RULES:
:bulletblue: Must depict animals in a "sweet" environment. Not necessarily "in love" per se, but still something loving and nice.
:bulletblue: Obviously, nothing a 13 year old viewer should not be able to view. I.E., nothing explicit.
:bulletblue: Can be the artist's own characters, another artist's characters (with permission, of course), or characters from a book/movie/comic/etc., etc..
:bulletblue: Must abide by all existing rules.
:bulletblue: Can be mythical or true animals, extinct or no.
:bulletblue: Two entries per artist.

The Group will start accepting contest entries into the "Valentine's Day 2013 Contest Folder" on February 1st and will stop accepting entries March 1st. The judging process will begin March 2nd and end March 6th.

I need two extra judges. I also need a variety of prize donors -- even the simplest of prizes will do. If you would like to donate prizes, please note me (*Tristaeza) or the group (#BeastsOfQuality) so I can add you to the list of donors. All donors will receive a feature in the bottom of #BeastsOfQuality's Blogs for a month.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: