Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

I'm looking for a group that'll provide critiques on my mediocre artwork! (manga)

:iconsigmaeleven:
SigmaEleven Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yeah, basically what the title says. I need some group that will
provide me with critiques on my manga-style artwork. I'd prefer
Long, constructive feedbacks. I really wanted to improve my art
style badly, so I would've needed more comments on my artwork.
My art style is just okay. It's not too ugly, and not too good
either. Help is appreciated!
:iconthankyouplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkendra-candraw:
Kendra-candraw Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Critique Geeks is a crit sharing group. You post your art and get feedback from other members as well as giving the other members feedback on their art. We're small and new but working on growing

:iconcritiquegeeks:
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icondeviant-mentor:

I just joined recently as a mentor. They're busy at the moment setting things up but they have a good foundation going, they have mentors and mentees under various different categories including anime and manga. I don't have a mentee yet but as long as you're genuinely dedicated to improvement I'd be happy to critique your stuff. :nod:
:iconfreyv:
freyv Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
:iconsharespot:

Sharespot is completely new and we hope to recruit some new members and mods :aww:
We might not provide great critique, but in the future we hope it'll be a fantastic place to share your art and get exposure!
:iconniceguyanimefan:
NiceGuyAnimeFan Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
join the club. *laughs* 99.9% of people wont even leave a comment let alone a critique. but good luck finding one.
there really arent groups like that unfortunately. its sad but true as far as i can tell. but dont get discouraged. if nothing else why not make one yourself? there is nothing stopping you, right?
:iconkendra-candraw:
Kendra-candraw Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is why I created Critique Geeks. I got sick of people faving something but not saying anything about it (or if I got any comments its "Thats so cool!" ...Thank you that was incredibly helpful). I really want a good group of people that is willing to help each other out. We all want to improve and thats my goal with this group. I'm considering creating a forum outside of DA so we can have a little more discussion on submission and worry less about being overloaded by group submissions.

If you are looking for a place to get feedback, and of course give feedback to others, then try us out :)

:iconcritiquegeeks:
:iconsigmaeleven:
SigmaEleven Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Good suggestion. But then...
Why would I make a group by myself if others are not joining it?
And the group, what would it be themed after?

Besides, I'm just too lazy to make a group, let alone being a staff.
:iconniceguyanimefan:
NiceGuyAnimeFan Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
well there really is a dearth of people who will do critiques. its part of why people like me as a watcher.
Add a Comment: