Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19
:iconheat-phoenix:
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Filmographer
:iconalta-oct:

Check out this new OC Scar Tournament. Up to 16 people can participate, first come first serve, with their character sheets.

----Artistic skill will be a very minor factor----

The setting is in a new world where your character would have been transporated across dimensions to be part of a compitition, hosted by a multidimensional God, named Venicium. In this tourmament there will be a race, team battles and more!
These tribulations are going to cater to the characters as well; meaning this will not be easy for them. I promise. :D

:ninjabattle:
Check out the group and the journal to find out more information on the judging, rules and the setting! I can't wait to see your character and how they figure out this compitition.

Prizes are to include, but not limited to, a year premium membership and 3 month premium.

Feel free also to join just to watch! Those in the group not in the compitition and help sway the ultimate vote on who gets to continue. There will be a seperate journal for those recommendations after each round.

Have fun guya and gals. I hope to see you in the group!

:iconalta-oct:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Come on people! It'll be fun I promise! Join up!
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
i like the idea of multiple concepts for the tournament, ill send you guys an affiliate on my group

if you know anyone that wants to join an OC League while they wait for the tournament, send them our way :iconconquer-the-5-realms:
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Definitely, If you have anyone that would want to join, let knoe about us! :D
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
maybe ill join up...looking for a new hobby, u except writing, or is it only comics?
Hey Rabbit, pretty much anything goes except for writtings. As long as the story is told in a visual fashion. I works. :D
awww there goes my true strength

explain how races work
All the events will be explained when the event starts on a journal, but so you can get a slight heads up. The in the race portion, your character will be racing anothers to a finishline of some sort. In all these trials, they're going to cater to the characters themselves, and when the event starts there will be a journal detailing the race conditions for each line up.

For now we're just gathering up the 16 people that will be a part of this with their characte sheet submissions. When that is together. The tournament will start. Their will be constant updates. :D No one will be in the dark.
ok cool...will there be straight up oc battles?

and have you asked to put up an ad in :iconoctfollowers: ?
Well, the last trial is an actual battle. But everything is a conflict. For example, just because its a race, doesn't mean you wouldn't be trying to incompacitate your opponent; trying to stop them by whatever means nessecary to make sure your character crossed the finish line first. Does that help? :D

Oh and no I haven't
(1 Reply)
Heat-Phoenix Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Bump! :)
Add a Comment: