Win One Year Premium Membership and One Year Group Subscription by March 15th, 2013

Enter your group in the contest or make art for one of the registered groups and win a prize:

[link]
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
[link] Its for my group.
:iconmlp-furries-is-magic:
Your group has NOT been added. Your contest journal does not link back to *dAhub's contest journal: [link]. To enter your group in the contest, follow the instructions in the "HOW TO ENTER YOUR GROUP" section here: [link]
This is an automated message generated by the *dAhub bot
could my group enter
can i enter my group :iconmoonmistlovers:
Your group has NOT been added. To enter your group in this contest, you must post a "Meta Contest Journal" announcement journal in your group. Follow the instructions under the "HOW TO ENTER YOUR GROUP" section here: [link]
This is an automated message generated by the *dAhub bot
My birthday is on March 16 XD
its on my B-day! ^3^
*my chance, not my change. ^^;
looks amazing! 8D :thumbsup:

but, I calculate my change to win.
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%.
not bad, huh? ;)
No one has entered any art yet, any entry at this point would be a winner :P
ah, ok. but I believe people will enter their art (1 year free premium membership, it's one of the big dreams of every free DA member). :3
and, if I understand right the rules, I need to go to one of the groups which r in the list u give a link for, look the theme of the group, draw something like that and submit it here (with a link) and in a special folder in the group I choose, that the group did specialy for the contest? -and ofcourse I need to do a journal about this contest and send here a link for that, yeah? (I'm little confused because when I read it I didn't understand it 100%. my English is not so good, it's not my spoken language. ^^;)
- Find a group from my list you like
- Make an artwork depicting what that group is about
- Be sure to include a link to that group's contest announcement in your submission's description
- Submit it to the folder in #dAhubPLUS
well ok, thanks for information. :3

good luck for me... and for the others :3
How can I refuse?

:excited:
Your group has NOT been added. To enter your group in the contest, follow the instructions in the "HOW TO ENTER YOUR GROUP" section here [link]
sorry, i realized this earlier but it will be and I'll send the notice then
Le-gasp! My birthday is on the 15th!