Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for administrators. --GOT OCs? We Support them! (Join Us!) :D !! Share your art!

:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:bulletpurple::bulletpurple::bulletpurple::iconoriginalanime-world::bulletpurple::bulletpurple::bulletpurple:

:star:Original Characters!! "Many of us have our own "special creations", that we've drawn from our imaginations." that can be agreed right? We'll if so, show them off! Be proud of your OCs, because we commend those who create them! :star: so please join us

OriginalAnime-WORLD is for those Anime/ Manga artist who go beyond the idea of fan art, request, and commissions, but the ones who’re working hard or interested in creating “Original Characters” of their own. This page gathers those artists and provides a place to share your newest and best creations.The purpose of this group is to present a place where anime creators can share their work and get noticed.

Much more detail and stuff on the page! :iconbummy1::iconbummy2::iconbummy3::iconbummy1::iconbummy2::iconbummy3:
At least check it out! Highly appreciated if you join! THANKS!! :iconoriginalanime-world: :)A page is nothing without it's first members! Help us excel. :aww:

We Accept: Your OC Character Sheets/ Profiles, Your Girls and Guys, Chibis, Digital Art, Traditional Art, Comic Covers, Newbies, Advanced, Ect.

As in the title, I'm looking for administrators! If your interested in that comment or note me. ~purplemusic-B-ox

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:dance:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:D
:iconevka8d:
evka8D Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Are you still looking for administrator? Well, I think I may try it :D
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes! :D No worries, I'm still looking for administrators!
-- Glad that you're interested! :thumbsup: I'd be happy to send you more information, but to be qualified you have to be a member of the group. If you don't mind joining, I'll give you details! :aww:
evka8D Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
OK, no problem I´ve already sent you request to join :) I love OCs
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Awesome! Thanks a lot for becoming a member! I wish you a great experience! :D
--I will send you details on the admin thing shorty. In the meantime, as a member, feel free to post photos in the gallery, ask questions, ect. And great! :thumbsup: We can always use more OC lovers! ;)
evka8D Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
No problem :) I´ve posted two pictures to your gallery, hope you like them ;)
Add a Comment: