Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Apocalypse / Canine RP! - Open for Applications Until Feb 15th

:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Just last week we opened Their-Dark-Eden and we already have a large number of members, considering the group was set up only a week ago! (19 members and more on the way!) So I feel the need to advertise our fabulous group.

Our group is run by both me (Falconicide) and *MagicalMar, we still need more contributors/moderators and quiet a few group positions are still open. But overall we pride ourselves on our lovely moderators, and our policy of ALWAYS be polite and helpful. So without further ado here is what the group is about:

:icontheir-dark-eden: is an apocalypse based rp-group where a deadly disease and nuclear war has wiped out most life on earth. But your character lives in the underground city of Eden, a city of dog's that only go above ground wearing gas masks to ward off the disease. Your main mission: Survive and provide for both you and your fellow dogs.

If you would like to know more check out our how to join journal! it's got links to everything you need to get started, including the full story of TDE and many other fun goodies! [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfaolan98:
Faolan98 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
Can I post a journal about TDE?
:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Go ahead Fao, everyone's allowed to advertise the group. (why would we say no? XD)
:iconfaolan98:
Faolan98 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
haha!! True dat!!
Add a Comment: