Competition with prizes!

In celebration of my upcoming release in the Gashu-Group Seven Deadly Sins Anthology we will be giving away a free copy of the anthology to the lucky artist who produces the chosen entry in this competition. The winner will also have their piece featured in the manga which will be available globally both printed and digitally via Kindle and other means.

Some runners-up will also be in the chance of getting a small feature in the manga too.

What do have to do to enter? Simple. Just need to produce a fan art piece of the lead role in my story; Maya.
It can be any style! All digital, tranditional, chibi, painted, you name it, anything!
It can be black and white or colored, just remember that if you are doing it in color, we will need to greyscale it for print if it is chosen, so it might be worth checking that as you're doing it.

Some of the artists from the anthology including myself have not yet finished so for now i will make the deadline the end of February.

Here are some links to some samples of the character:

[link]
[link]
[link]

Colors:
Skin - lilac
All clothing - purple
Scythe blade - silver/metalic
Scythe handle - brown/wooden

if any of you need more reference pics or pics of something imparticular just let me know.
When you've made your entry send me a note with a link!

I look forward to seeing your entries, happy drawing!

Original post here:
[link]
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In