Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Looking for a group that accepts extremely low quality art work for critique

:icondelphineapollo:
DelphineApollo Jan 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm looking for a group that accepts very low quality work for critique. I'm not seeking viewers but help on learning how to draw since books, videos and practice don't seem to help. I can't offer anything in return, I'm not intelligent, skilled, or observant enough to offer critique. I could offer my drawings up if the group really wanted that but I don't even want them.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfinnguala:
Finnguala Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Why don't you take a look at my group: #dA-Drawing-Class.

I've only just started out with it, but the aim of the group is to help each other improve by practising together and critiquing each other's work. The theme for this month is figure drawing, but there will be a different theme every month.
:iconpionpi:
pionpi Jan 9, 2013  Student General Artist
The group in my signature has only recently been made, it needs a little more work on the submission process but new members are always welcome.
:icondelphineapollo:
DelphineApollo Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
At the moment it only gives me the option to join as 'founder' and 'co-founder' but not member. I'll keep an eye out for it though
:iconpionpi:
pionpi Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
Sorry sbout that, I didn't realise the settings had been changed.
:iconladyseshiiria:
LadySeshiiria Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Your welcome here at :network-with-us: thats what I was hoping to get was lesser known and less expirienced people becuase it'll help sharpen their skills.
Add a Comment: