Looking for some awesome cosplayers!

PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT:

I feel so unconnected from all of the cosplaying community :hmm: I'm looking for some cosplaying DA friends :) not to comment on every single little thing, but just to be aware of my work (I only have 2 pics up as of now, more coming at the end of this month) and in return I will look at your work. I feel that cosplaying friends really help each other out and encourage the best out of the costume. so pretty much, by commenting,I will go browse your cosplay pics :D

Thanks,
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
meh ish a cosplayer ;A;
No one starts off amazing :) all these people that look like pros have been doing Cosplay for years just about and put a lot of money into it. It depends on your resources. But for a little Naruto I think you're just fine :meow: I'm still just getting in the hang of it
I think you are more than right! All cosplayers should encourage eachother^^ It is such a nice feeling to feel almost like family and belonging to other cosplayers, I think cosplay is really a very nice form of pure art!^^ It is very amazing, and to see other people enjoy it, have fun and be proud of their doing is really the coolest thing ever!

I SEE you :D :hug: It looks good! Keep it coming can't wait to see more cosplays! <33
Thank you so much! I love your cosplays as well :) (and your freckles!!!) I just wish we could all be a bit more connected in the DA community, none of my friends (besides my bf) cosplay so it's always hard to talk to others about their love of cosplay.
Thank you~~<33
yeaaah, I know it's hard to find cosplay people that are really into it... i was surprised when many in my new class knew a lot about it, some even seamedm curious! But it's still hard to find people who would be as much into it as yourself -_-<3

It's kinda just me and my girlfriend who's left of us right at the moment :(

It would be great to meet up with people here:) but it's hard when they live in another part of the freaking worldXD
I know! It's so sad when everyone lives far away :X however, there are a lot of people that show up at the convention in Dallas so it's cool I guess. But no one that I'm close to really knows about it or cosplays (other than the bf)
Mmhn:(
Yeah well, I have to travel a bit far through sweden sometimes to get to the conventions... it's not th trip that is hard, it's the moneyT_T
Oooooh yeah. I spend about $600 a year on conventions, costumes, ect. It's so expensive...but worth it I guess :)
yeaah
I have only gone to two conventionsT//T but it's really like home
View all replies