January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Looking for some awesome cosplayers!

:iconmaiarikata:
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT:

I feel so unconnected from all of the cosplaying community :hmm: I'm looking for some cosplaying DA friends :) not to comment on every single little thing, but just to be aware of my work (I only have 2 pics up as of now, more coming at the end of this month) and in return I will look at your work. I feel that cosplaying friends really help each other out and encourage the best out of the costume. so pretty much, by commenting,I will go browse your cosplay pics :D

Thanks,

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyuuriku:
Yuuriku Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
meh ish a cosplayer ;A;
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
No one starts off amazing :) all these people that look like pros have been doing Cosplay for years just about and put a lot of money into it. It depends on your resources. But for a little Naruto I think you're just fine :meow: I'm still just getting in the hang of it
:iconyuuriku:
Yuuriku Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
thanks c:
:iconrainbowtigerpaws:
RainbowTigerPaws Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I think you are more than right! All cosplayers should encourage eachother^^ It is such a nice feeling to feel almost like family and belonging to other cosplayers, I think cosplay is really a very nice form of pure art!^^ It is very amazing, and to see other people enjoy it, have fun and be proud of their doing is really the coolest thing ever!

I SEE you :D :hug: It looks good! Keep it coming can't wait to see more cosplays! <33
Thank you so much! I love your cosplays as well :) (and your freckles!!!) I just wish we could all be a bit more connected in the DA community, none of my friends (besides my bf) cosplay so it's always hard to talk to others about their love of cosplay.
RainbowTigerPaws Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Thank you~~<33
yeaaah, I know it's hard to find cosplay people that are really into it... i was surprised when many in my new class knew a lot about it, some even seamedm curious! But it's still hard to find people who would be as much into it as yourself -_-<3

It's kinda just me and my girlfriend who's left of us right at the moment :(

It would be great to meet up with people here:) but it's hard when they live in another part of the freaking worldXD
I know! It's so sad when everyone lives far away :X however, there are a lot of people that show up at the convention in Dallas so it's cool I guess. But no one that I'm close to really knows about it or cosplays (other than the bf)
RainbowTigerPaws Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Mmhn:(
Yeah well, I have to travel a bit far through sweden sometimes to get to the conventions... it's not th trip that is hard, it's the moneyT_T
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Oooooh yeah. I spend about $600 a year on conventions, costumes, ect. It's so expensive...but worth it I guess :)
RainbowTigerPaws Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
yeaah
I have only gone to two conventionsT//T but it's really like home
Add a Comment: