Replies: 0

'Do Watever you like' Contest ! :OPEN:

:iconsteffiesilva:
SteffieSilva Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm allowed to advertise my contest here.. right? D:
I'm still all new to thee forums orz
Heres my contest anyway ^^:
>
'Do Watever you like' Contest :OPEN:For every person that reposts this journal ill give 3:points: c: Just because i feel like giving more points away :L I really cant find any good adoptables out there and if it is good its either too expensive or already taken ;_;

Its basically to draw a new character for me that fits the colour palettes c:
Deadline is 20th of February
(but if you need more time i can extend it for you ^^)

215:points: for #1 place :squee:
and a load of other prizes as well :eager:

If you'd like to donate some prizes (even if its fav's, llamas watches, drawing, points ect..) please tell me in this journal ;w;
>
CONTEST PRIZES!I've started a contest and the link to that is here: > Im looking for prize donators ;w; Any little thing helps ;u; <33 Please comment here if you want to donate a prize too ;w; ~ Prizes: 1st Place: =SteffieSilva - 100:points:, Page Dolly, watch, favs, and llama *Nightmare-Scream - 100:points: ~RedFlameWolf - favs, llama, watch *Xiao-Lin - chibi and a llama *Yumichan216 - Headshot drawing ~Kat-Kat2 - favs, llama, and watch ~CowsBark 15:points: and llama 2nd Place: =SteffieSilva -  50:points:, Chibi drawing, watch, and llama *Nightmare-Scream - Flat chibi drawing ~RedFlameWolf - favs, llama, watch *Xiao-Lin - chibi and a llama *Yumichan216 - Headshot drawing ~Kat-Kat2 - favs, llama, and watch ~CowsBark 5:points: and llama 3rd Place: =SteffieSilva - 25:points:, Chibi icon and llama *Nightmare-Scream - bust sketch ~RedFlameWolf - favs, llama, watch

thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: