Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Wolf Roleplay - Seeking Members

:iconlachandelle:
lachandelle Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The wolf roleplay Lost Lights is currently seeking literate members. If you think you might be interested read the following post.

Deep in the wilds of Alaska dwell two wolf packs, separated by years of indifference and a wide open field. The two alphas that head their respective packs are estranged lovers, heavily troubled by the scars of their past. They and their packs are in constant feud over resources and respect.

The location centers around the nonfictional, abandoned town of Independence Mine, Alaska. One pack dwells within the village, the hazardous dusts. This sometimes distorts their appearance and makes them sick.

The other pack lives in the forests surrounding Independence Mine.

So then, which side will you choose? Come join us today.

:iconlostlightpacks:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconx-deathbatgirl:
x-DeathbatGirl Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm pretty interested in roleplaying with you on this! Um.. but I do have to ask;
Is this like a werewolf type roleplay? Or is it strictly wolves?
lachandelle Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Strictly wolves, though the event coming up will change that for select members. If you're interested, read up on the newest blog on our group page. :)
Ohh okay, I will do that. And I hope it can be changed. I like the werewolf concept of things ^__^
lachandelle Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Woo! :la:
Sounds great. ^^
^___^ :hug:
Add a Comment: