ADVERTISE YOUR GROUP HERE

Hello! Before you post an advertisement here of your group please check out, DaemonCry...One of DA's only role playing rooms catering to those who are skilled, and those who prefer a skilled environment of novelized role playing.

The chat [link]

The group :icondaemoncry:

Feel free to Advertise your group, but please check out this group before you do so, and come visit us in the chat!
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Checked out your group, but I hate chatrooms. :bucktooth: The concept is cool, though.

:iconcharacterrealism: Realism from the imagination. Science-fiction, fantasy, contemporary. It's probably the only OC group that isn't dominated by manga, although realistic, non-exaggerated anime is fine.

A few examples of male characters:
First one's still looking for members, but we got :iconassassinswanted: too
:iconpmd-blue-adventures: is a Medieval era Pokemon Mystery Dungeon role play with three factions, and a variety of different team types to choose from. Come take a look :3
:iconinyourmindseye: Back after a long hiatus, this group focuses on photography from all levels of aptitude. We also compile items of interest from around the web to help everyone better their photography. Recruiting : admin to critique submitted photos in our 'critiques requested' folder, feature writers, researchers to help me find items of interest for our resource link library, voters/gallery curators.
:iconcreate-and-sell: This is a group for adoptables.
There is a place for your comnissions, too, since you can sell.

:iconfemale-art: For all the girls here [^u^]
:iconthe-chupacabra:
My group is dedicated to getting the chupacabra noticed around dA n' stuff.
If your one of the first 20 people to join you get a watch and llama from me~ C:
Hello guys! :iconmaderp: , "iconemsparky15: and I created a MASS EFFECT OC GROUP! Please check it out and join us! We want to see your oc's and fan art! We don't have a icon yet but will be holding a contest for it when we have more members!

:iconocs-of-masseffect: #OCs-Of-MassEffect
Amazing literature group for literature of all types and writers of all skill levels! :excited:
:iconfancifulwriters:
NEW GROUP dedicated to cute chibi :squee:
:iconchibiadoration:
Want to see the BEST artworks on this site? Check out my group, #MyFaveArtworks :iconmyfaveartworks:
:iconacademydeleamour: we're looking for new members please take a look
:iconice-ponies: we accept all^^
hello everyone~
me and ~HardlySleeping made a new group for art depicting Love~ :3
:iconforourlove:
all types of love are accepted! And there are +18 folders
we would love more members to share their art :) and you don't have to be pro! Just no traceing or stealing ;3

If we get more members we could hold contests!
XxAdoptablesxX is simply just what the title suggests. We are a group of deviants who share a passion for adoptables. No matter whether they are canines, felines, humans, or even dragons, they will be welcomed here. Whether you have come to sell an adoptable or buy one, XxAdoptablesxX has everything you need, including lineart and tutorials. Enjoy your stay!~:heart:
Annnd here ya go~
:iconxxadoptablesxx:
Thanks for stopping by!
:iconredroseplz:

Now for my friend's!
:iconmanga-blast:
We are the home of a future manga series, codenamed Project: Shiryu
Even though the group's main focus is on the manga, they will accept any and all types of manga and anime! Go check it out now!
We're a new group that accepts all art forms and gives constructive criticism to help the artist improve
:iconwolfbane-productions:
Show love and support for under appreciated characters Johan and Peewit aka Johan et Pirlouit!
Join: :iconjohan-and-peewit:
Here are a few of my groups:

:icontletc-1991-club: :iconleftarrowplz: This is the group I founded. :)

:iconorbitersfans: :iconleftarrowplz: Anyone who likes original fantasy creatures can check this one out. ;)

:iconunknown-sheeps: :iconleftarrowplz: For those who feel their art is going unnoticed.
Anti-Bullying/Support Group, in desperate need of members!
:iconles-roses-noire:
Brand new zombie apocalypse-based roleplay group looking for new members! Think you have what it takes to survive?

JOIN NOW! :iconstillwalking:
new group looking for members #SURREALISTMUSE check it out
Do you like rp and dark stuff?
Join us :D:D
:iconxpurgatoryx:
Please watch :iconimmortellecathedral: and we are open for applications! Submit your applications before February 2nd! If you read through our story and factions and you enjoy the storyline, but don't want to join at the moment, I would appreciate if you would watch the group! Feel free to spread this group around! We would love if you would join us!
Hello! If you have time I would greatly appreciate a looksee at my group! :iconirrationalwithin: (: